Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zack Morris Lives!


By now I'm sure you have all seen/heard of this (except for my mom), but Zack Morris showed up to Jimmy Fallon Monday night. 
Zack Morris or Mark-Paul Gosselar? It was so Zack Morris alright! Oh, snap!


Complete with the Saved By The Bell theme song, Zack-isms, early 90s attire, 'Time-Outs' and of course the Zack Morris Cellphone



By now my mom, one of my 3 readers, is surely shaking her head in disgust because we [my sister and me] weren't 'allowed' to watch Saved By The Bell.

The reason? Zack didn't treat women with respect. 

Seriously. Nevermind Jessie Spano being an abusive girlfriend to Slater...

Needless to say we watched it anyways and loved every minute of Bayside High including afternoon visits to The Max for cheeseburgers and milkshakes.


There was really no point to this post, just my sheer giddiness due to a Saved By The Bell reunion that might happen on Jimmy Fallon.

:)

4 comments:

  1. i love how much work you are doing while at work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I knew who Zach Morris was...but my darling TV addicted child, at least you had a mother who cared about the pollution of your mind (GUILT TRIP).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't allowed to watch it either (along with Doogie Houser) and would always sneak watching it!

    I am glad to have Zack back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saved by the bell rocks! my brother and i used to love that show!

    ReplyDelete