Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NC Part 1: University of North Carolina...High School!?!


Yes, yes...this does exist:
The University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) High School. 
(Google it, wikipedia it, see for yourself! I am not lying to you!)

It just so happens that my B-E-A-utiful and talented cousin K graduated from this prestigious school almost a week ago and I got to hop on a plane and spend a glorious weekend with my family!

Friday Night? Garden party for graduates and family!

Haha, a picture of the graduate! (I couldn't resist). Showing off her now 3D-less 3D glasses!

Guess who was giving a Q&A (as an honorary degree recipient and speaker) right around the corner???!!??

Kristin Chenoweth! Oh My Goodness!
Do my eyes deceive me?!? 


Nope, its really her. That's right, the star of Wicked, Pushing Daisies, Mrs. Noodle on Sesame Street....and...

...coming this Fall to Fox on Glee! :)
(I will do a post on that gem of a show at a later date, mark your calendars!)

Saturday = Graduation of course!

This isn't your classic high school graduation....unless your high school has:
a) no dress code for commencement, 
b) Harry Potter-esque diploma delivery to the stage via a professor dressed as Dumbledore complete with Fog, magic wand, and the HP theme song! 
c) KRISTIN CHENOWETH (ok, so she really spoke at the college graduation, but still...)

The UNCSA class of '09!



Diplomas being delivered to the stage!


Cousin K getting her diploma :)

Part 2 coming your way tomorrow! Get ready for family photo overload <3


4 comments:

  1. Barefoot? What kind of a school is this? Oh... an ARTS school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Harry Potter Graduation! How fun!

    ReplyDelete