Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad Laura, Bad!

To my 5ish readers out there, don't fret. I'm still alive. 
My life has been way boring and I apologize I haven't posted since, SATURDAY!
 GASP! I let almost a whole week go by!
I have been watching my trashy summer TV including the Bachelorette, SYTYCD, and Wipeout...don't worry, I'm sure I'll have more to talk about regarding thee subjects.

In other news: I bought a raincoat! (Seriously people, this is the biggest excitement of the week! and the color is yam orange. Seriously.)
I have been collecting graphical abstracts for round  3 of what will hopefully be a weekly segment!
Sorry I'm not being a good blogger, *hopefully* I will bounce back swimmingly!
Until next time (which better be soon, darnit).....

2 comments:

  1. "swimmingly" - all of a suddent, it's British Laura. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you should fill us in on your injury this week...

    ReplyDelete