Monday, June 8, 2009

The Hangover

Since I have chronicled all of the other summer movies I've seen so far, it would only be fair to continue this trend. Remember, however, I like movies, the good, the bad, and in this case the laugh so hard you regret getting the diet soda in fear of bladder control issues.

The Hanover
Rated: R


I.
Laughed.
So.
Hard.

This movie reminded me why I like to go the movies: to be entertained, to think 'OMG, this is crazy' and to laugh my ass off while doing so.

It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment decision to go, but boy am I glad I did. The previews looked funny, but all too many times I've seen previews for funny movies and lo and behold, the only funny parts were in the previews. This was NOT the case, HILARIOUS through and through.

...and, Bradley Cooper is yummy.



1 comment:

  1. ...i had the large diet coke.

    and i had to pee right at the part where they had to return the tiger to Mike Tyson. I didn't want to go but the other option was peeing myself so I had to suck it up

    ReplyDelete