Friday, June 5, 2009

NC Part 3: Mylapalooza!

This is the 3rd and final installment of the NC series (you can catch up on the adventure by reading parts 1 & 2).

My one-and-only sister made the trek from Ohio to North Carolina with a 2 year old (in a car for 9 hours). I would tell y'all she is crazy, but from what I hear Myla was a perfect angel in the car. Funny how those terrible two's come and go...

Name: Myla Regan
Age: 2
Occupation: Toddler
Interests: Pools, Spongebob, and meow-meows (aka cats)



Sporting an adorable sun-dress for a perfect day in North Carolina


Petting a horse in Old Salem


I'm sure her nose just 'itched' in this picture. 
She's a lady through-and-through


Showing the world its never too early to pick up on fashion trends, taking the over sized purse fad to the extreme!


Finally, something that is her size.


Doing her best 'meow-meow' impersonation. 



Taking after her Aunt Laura with the no-shirt while eating messy foods trend. Fortunately I grew out of this before I started dating (much to my parents relief), and I'm sure she will too! ;)


I'm willing to bet she enjoyed her 1st out of state visit especially after the trip to the kiddie-water-park @ the YWCA. "I PooOOool, I PoOoL" was all we heard for about 2 hours, which coincidentally sounded a lot like something else no toddler (or anyone for that matter) should ever do while in a pool. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank heaven you DID grow out of the eating spaghetti with no shirt on phase!!! I remember it well. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete