Thursday, June 4, 2009

NC Part 2: Family Ties

Back as promised for round 2 of my North Carolina visit!

While Part 1 featured the real reason for traveling to the Tar Heel state, part 2 is going to focus on the people that made the visit so special. <3


My Aunt Mart and Cousin K on her graduation!


The boys looking quite dapper!


Look who made the trek from Ohio! My amazing sister and adorable niece Myla!


Siblings @ graduation lunch in Old Salem


Cousins! 
(I stick out like a sore thumb in this pict for 2 reasons 1) I missed the blue/neutral memo and 2) I am way short. My 12 year old cousin E is almost as tall as I am!)


How adorable are they? Wayyy adorable is the correct answer ;)


Siblings sporting the shades. 
(look @ that, alliteration in action!)


The girls! 
(again, my short stature is quite noticable! I think I need to go dress shopping. In all of my recent pics I've been wearing this dress.)


Photo-Op w/the graduation cake!

Coming your way tomorrow? NC Part 3:Mylapalooza. Did you really think that I spent an entire weekend with my niece and only snapped one picture of her? Ha, you are sadly mistaken....


2 comments:

  1. I like the cake picture! My family does the same thing with each and every cake we eat!

    ReplyDelete