Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Cowbell!

...or pictures. 

My posts are so B-O-R-I-N-G without pictures. What's a girl to do?

...obviously take random pictures from lab and make it into a semi-coherent post.

And Voila: I give you pictures...

This is a 56 oz. (XXL) bag of regular M&Ms. It was placed on our lunch table earlier this week (or late last week, I don't remember). My labmates [myself included] will eat anything and everything. The yellow post-it with EAT only accelerated the consumption because no one had to wonder whether or not the M&Ms were up for grabs. 
Today (less than a week after the arrvival of said M&Ms) right before lunch (and just after I took a small handful) this is what the bag looked like inside:

That's right. There are about 20 M&Ms left in the bag. Needless to say they were totally gone before the rest of the group even came to the lunch table. 

...and now I'm craving candy. 

I think I should admit that although I have been eating out far less for dinner and lunch than I used to, I am by no means a cook, a baker, a chef, or anything related to it. I know, I know, you are probably thinking "but you are a chemist, you should be able to follow instructions, its just like a reaction". Maybe it is, but I'm still awful.
I did however purchase the Hungry Girl cookbook (Thanks to Kris!) and on the menu tonight is the Buffalo Chicken Choppity Chop!

I don't think this picture does this recipe justice....at all. It is going to be DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

  1. Why doesn't anyone ever come by MY desk and leave a 56 ounce back of M&M's with a post-it note that says "EAT"?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of you!!! How was your Buffalo Chicken Choppity Chop? It looks a little like my "Sticky Chicken" recipe that turned out wonderfully! Can't wait to see you -- I'm counting down the days (14).

    ReplyDelete