Monday, May 25, 2009

Angels and Demons... x 2


So,
I know we (meaning I) have already discussed how my personal views of movies don't really carry any weight, however, I saw Angels and Demons not once, but twice this weekend.



It wasn't one of those, 'OMG, that movie was amazing, let's see it again!' type of deals but rather I went on Friday with my friends and then my mom came to visit (more on that tomorrow hopefully) and she had been dying to see it so we went to the cinema.

I like movies, I just do, however, Angels and Demons underwhelmed. I felt like you couldn't be part of the mystery because it all went too fast. 

It was definitely one of those times where I should have read the book before seeing the movie. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked it, I just think I would have liked it more if I have read a little Dan Brown before hand...and I really wanted to like it because I really, really enjoyed the Da Vinci Code.

This my friends is what you call a very pathetic movie review (get used to it)! :)

And you can bet I won't be doing that with 'My Sister's Keeper', I already have it on my library queue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment