Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ready to Run!

Well, there's no going back now...


Yep, I have signed up for the 'Run for Central Park' on July 18th in NYC! (No, that is not me in the picture, ha!)

Have I ever run 4 miles before?  No.
Have I ever competed in a race?   No. (Though my mom might disagree with me and point to a a scar on my foot from a 'foot race' this past Christmas, but that's a different blog post all together!)


I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
I've been running/jogging/walking in the mornings before I head into lab. It really hasn't been as hard to get up as I thought it would be! (Hopefully this will continue!)

[I could possibly be more excited about the 'free' t-shirt than the race itself..]

Oh!!!! Rachel is busy working-away on my new blog design, and let me tell you it is SnAzZy! (Just you wait! It is awesome!)

I'm thinking that I will have to do a give-away to accompany the new design! :)


4 comments:

  1. You made my day with your "Christmas foot race" comment!!! Oh my goodness! Again, that would definitely be a blog post in and of itself! The hole that still remains in your foot is testimony to that! I'm proud of you in your new running endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to see your new blog design that Rachel did. She is great, isn't she. She also designed my blog (I was her test dummy) and she did wonderful. I love yours. So colorful and the chemistry beakers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah the blog design looks great!! how did the race go today?? i hope it went well! its hot out here in colorado but hopefully it wasn't too hot during your race!

    ReplyDelete