Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!

not to me...
or my blog...

...but to two of my favorite people in the whole wide world: Ash and Lauren!


[Leaving for their Honeymoon in a sea of bubbles!]

[This picture was taken at the rehearsal the night before the wedding]

They were married on July 21, 2007 and I was more than honored to be a part of their wedding!

[The dresses were orange and yellow and PERFECT!]

Happy 2nd Anniversary Ash and Lauren! You have both been such great friends to me and can't wait to come home [or you can come visit anytime...really, anytime you want] so we can be together again!


[They were getting ready to cut the cake :)]

It was even baby Myla's 1st wedding!

[She was just 2 months and 5 days old!...and for some reason looks all drugged out in this pic?]





Part of the wedding favors were pens [be still my heart] and if you can't tell, I still use mine about everyday [it might help that I have about 10 of them...just saying...]



Happy Anniversary! I love you both!


4 comments:

  1. aw laura! we love you too! thanks for the lovely blog dedication! you're awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you tied the chemistry angle in with the last two shots of your wonderful pens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Ash and Lauren!

    Laura, you look GORGEOUS in that Orange Dress!! I now see why it's one of your favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete