Monday, July 20, 2009

18 days?

Someone fell off the blogging wagon, and that someone would be ME.
I really don't have an excuse. 
I just don't feel like I have anything exciting to blog about, but since I have gotten multiple messages from faithful readers, I am jumping back on the blogging train [cue whistle].

So, what have the past 18 days been like in this part of the woods??? Let me consult my iCal for a quick recap:
  • I spent the 4th of July with my dear friend Kris and we saw The Proposal (don't worry there will be a Movie Review later in the week)
  • I was in my GLORIOUS home state of Ohio for a long weekend. [several posts on its own including my niece, a wedding and Ash and Lauren's new house!!!]
  • I saw HP 6 on premiere day, but alas, not at midnight due to other HP fanatics [again, a Movie review is in the works...be patient!]
  • I ran in MY FIRST RACE EVER!!! Its true! I ran in the Race for Central Park 4 mile run this past weekend and had  a B-L-A-S-T!!! [Race report to follow!]
Whew.  A little bit more going on than I realized! All the better to blog about! :)
Look for an update in the next 24 hr!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm..."nothing to blog about", but you just named like 10 posts that you need to write!! :) Sounds more like you've been SO busy with bloggable things that you haven't had time for us, your faithful fans. ;)

    Can't wait to hear about it all! And I'm dying to go to HP myself, as soon as life slows down long enough to allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you listened to your loyal readers!!! Can't wait to see future blog posts...WE LIKE PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete