Monday, July 27, 2009

Movie Review: The Proposal


So I'm a little late in writing this, but better late than never!
It was July 4th and the theater was surprisingly packed!

The Proposal, rated PG-13 (for sexual content, nudity, and language). 
[Ok, how is nudity not in the realm of sexual content?]



Did you know that Sandra Bullock is 45?
She looks damn fine for 45! I can only hope to look half as good, and as far as nudity goes, don't worry your eyes won't be scarred, there are no 'parts'.

I feel like I have said this with just about every movie I have seen this summer, but I'll say it again: The previews don't really do this movie justice!

I was thinking, ok, another romantic comedy, I'm sure it will be fine, but it was actually really funny! Like, laugh out loud funny in some parts (mostly do to Betty White who I hear tried to get a nude scene of her own).

The storyline was a bit far-fetched, but honestly in a day of vampires and wizards its ok to be a little out there!

My favorite character in the movie [besides Betty White]: Kevin the dog.

He is an American Eskimo and I believe he is a puppy in the movie, but I want him [only if he remained small like that though].

....oh, and Ryan Reynolds isn't so bad to look at either! :)

3 comments:

  1. We liked the movie too, but I thought that Sandra Bullock was too nice from the beginning - she really didn't play a very convincing portrayal of a "mean boss". . . but cute movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your loyal reader is going to go on strike!!!

    ReplyDelete