Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL???



Super Bowl Sunday is upon us!

So...I might have to admit that though I am attending a Superbowl party, I have NOT watched a single game this season. 
(The first step is admitting you have a problem, haha)
I do however know who is playing and a couple of the major players...besides that though, I'm really in it to watch the COMMERICIALS!!!

There was a thing on CBS last night that did a supposed 'countdown' of the best superbowl commercials of all time. My favorite did make the list along a couple other good ones, but honestly, in the top three were 2 commercials from last year (The tide talking stain one and the Budweiser one with the Clydesdale and the Dalmatian which I do love).
Anyways, the Mean Joe Green commercial is probably still the BEST of all time, but my favorite will always and forever be the cat herding commercial.  I don't know what it is about it, I think my fav. part is when they are climbing out of the water...oh cat herding, how I love thee. 

One other major revelation I have to admit....last night...I had my 1st ever Big Mac. That's right folks, in my mid 20's (ooh, scary mid-twenties) I have never had two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun....and the verdict? Meh, I'll take Chicken McNuggets any day. It was good, don't get me wrong, just nothing I would crave, but it is something I get to check off my list!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment