Tuesday, February 3, 2009

8 weeks until qualifying Exams!



Ok, so 8 weeks is a long time, right? .....well, I hope so at least! I have exactly 8 weeks left until qualifying exams? What are qualifying exams you might ask? Well, here they are broken into 2 parts (both given on the same day back-to-back): A thesis and an antithesis. The 1st is your research and the 2nd is an original research idea. 
Doesn't sound too bad right?
Let's hope not. (I'll keep you informed as I get closer and closer to the edge of the building..Ok, I kid..but honestly)

Anyways, onto a less dramatic and way more awesome subject...SUPERBOWL commercials! I have to say that the '09 pick wasn't so bad! My favorite though was definitely the Mr. Potato Head commercial (followed by Conan and the Doritos crystal ball). Check them out at nbc or hulu

Random fact of the day. You know, its January, and by all accounts winter is depressing, but honestly, did it really have to be called: Season Affective Disorder aka SAD? I think what is worse is that the National Organization for Seasonal Affective Disorder is NOSAD.
Crack-Me-Up!

I now have to admit that I did one of those "25 random things" notes on facebook, you know the ones...everybody is doing it (doesn't that sound like one of those lines they teach you in D.A.R.E. in 5th grade...I do believe that would be the "bandwagon" approach). Anywho, it was hard coming up with 25 things, but in the end, I was very satisfied with my list and realized how much of a weirdo other people must think I am.

All for now.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment