Saturday, January 16, 2010

Someone is a little TOO excited...

The LOST season premiere is only 17 days away.

17!

I'm more than excited, but saddened at the same time. I LOVE this show. LOVE IT.
The only time that it really made me angry was that stupid first half of season 3. What was that all about? Who were those people? Oh Nikki and Paulo, I'm glad you are no longer part of the show. (Even if it means you were b****d a***e, sorry even though it sucked, I'm not going to give anything away).

Why a LOST post when the season doesn't even start for another 2.5 weeks? The reason is two-fold:

1) I just heard this week that both Michael (Malcolm David Kelley) and Libby (Cynthia Watros) are returning for the final season.
I couldn't really care less about Libby (but it would be nice to have some kind of closure with the mysteries surrounding her character).
libby.jpg


Michael on the other hand, I'm stoked! Especially if it means more Walt. More Walt = Happy Laura

michael.jpg


2) I have been sporting a pretty dorky, but WAY awesome accessory on my lab-coat these days.





















Yes, it is a dharma patch. I actually have 2. The other is on my bench in lab. I wear it with all kinds of pride. I would say 90% of the people that see me in it don't have any clue what it is. My boss pointed at it and said (in his british accent) "What is that alchemical symbol?" Yeah, it was fun explaining that one.

Anyways, I'm excited. (If you couldn't tell already)





4 comments:

  1. So...are you going to explain your super special patch to us unknowings? It's cute, anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see a commercial for "Lost" I think of you!!! I really wish I would have gotten in on the beginning of it, because I think I would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need an update! Lost, Olympics, Louie Vito, sewing, anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A FULL 1/2 of your loyal readers are going to go on STRIKE if you don't post something soon!!!

    ReplyDelete