Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some Green for Earth Day...


4/22/09 = Earth Day!

So, how did I spend Earth Day?!?
In lab of course, so in order to pay homage to Mother Earth I took some pics of the green, green grass from lab.
(Even though it was a rainy, rainy day...)


View of E.R. park in the distance (and unfortunately the parking garage)


Mansion behind the lab (...I think it's an academic building, but I have no clue which one)
Also, the window glare ruins everything :(


Another view from the building (and lots of clouds!)


The walkway up to the chemistry building


...and last but not least, my fav. photo of the day:


(ignore the broken heart)

Have a happy Earth Day!

No new LOST tonight which means watching last night's Fringe (and probably some Dexter season 2 as well....)


No comments:

Post a Comment