Wednesday, January 28, 2009

See you in another life brotha

Oh LOST you never let me down (Ok, maybe you did with the whole Nikki and Paulo storyline...)

I heart Desmond!

Wow Wow Wow

Charles Widmore is an "other"?!? Soooo many questions!  When did he arrive on the island and more importantly WHEN and HOW did he get off???

I so believe that Ms. Hawking is Daniel Faraday's mom...Oh but so much more!

And who was the 'other' girl that he recognized with the H bomb?
...and the girl that was in 'a coma' of some sort in England? What is that all about? 
I totally think the 'sickness' got Charlotte (plus I heard that she was leaving the show anyways!)


So many questions and not enough answers...not quite yet anyways 

(Oh and the compass too!!!)

Cannot wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment